Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
K-Academy Learning Centre
Application and Enrolment
- There will be a non-refundable administration fee of HK$200 per child for enrolment into all courses provided by K Academy.
- Your application is only completed when we have received all the details required in the enrolment form by fax, email, post or drop off, together with the appropriate tuition fees.
- All applicants will receive confirmation by phone or email detailing the commencement of the registered courses.
- Please note that all places are on a first come first served basis. When a requested class is full we will put your child on the waiting list.
- If we consider a student to be unsuitably placed, we reserve the right to withdraw the student and we will issue a refund for the balance of the classes that have been paid for.
- We make all effort to ensure there are no changes in times or teachers but in case of unavoidable circumstances, a suitable replacement option will be offered. We will inform you by email or by phone of any long term changes.
- 報讀K Academy所有課程均須繳付手續費，每位學生港幣200元，款項概不退還。
Payment of Fees
- Tuition fees are charged on a monthly basis, payable 1 week before the beginning of each month.
- For students who enroll mid-month, tuition fees will be charged pro rata for the first month.
- We accept payments by cash or cheques. Please make cheques payable to “KKoncepts Limited”.
- 本中心接受以現金或支票付款，支票抬頭請註明KKoncepts Limited。
- Once a place is confirmed and paid for, there will be no refunds.
- In case of centre closure prior to commencement of a course, our centre will refund in full the course fee collected to students immediately.
- In case of cancellation of a course, and students decline the revised arrangements offered by our centre, we will refund the course fee collected on a pro-rata basis.
- Our company will pay the refund by cheque only. All refunds have to be collected by hand at our branch.
- 1st Term (September – December)
- 2nd Term (January – April)
- 3rd Term (May – August)
Absence and Make-up Classes
- We offer two FREE private make-up classes (30 minutes) for each student per term with the support of a valid medical certificate.
- We will charge HK$100 for any additional private make-up class (30 minutes).
- We will try our best to accommodate the make up class and will offer up to a maximum of 3 times to choose from for each missed class. If these do not match your child’s availability, the make up class will be forfeited.
- The free make-up class must be taken within the 4-month term. It cannot be accumulated to offset the tuition fees for the following term.
- When the Red Rainstorm warning signal or Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted, classes will continue to be held unless higher signals are forecasted by the Hong Kong Observatory. When the Black Rainstorm warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted, there will be no classes. The centre will be closed.
- In the event of Rain Storm Warnings or Typhoon Signals being lowered during the day, K Academy will only open under the following conditions:
- Warnings lowered before 7:00am – K Academy will be open at 9:00am
- Warnings lowered before 12 noon – K Academy will be open at 2:00pm
iii. If signals are lowered after 12 noon – K Academy will remain closed.
- If in doubt, please call the Centre.
- K Academy will be closed on all Public Holidays.
- We do not open when the warnings for Black Rainstorm or Typhoon Signal Number 8 or higher have been raised. We regret that we cannot arrange make-up classes or refunds for these enforced closures.
- 在上午七時前改掛更低警告信號 － 中心將於上午九時開放
- 在中午十二時前改掛更低警告信號 －中心將於下午二時開放
- 在中午十二時後改掛更低警告信號 －中心將繼續關閉
Accompanying Your Child
- In line with Social Welfare Department policy, we require all carers/guardians of children less than 3 years to remain on the premises while their children are in class. Limited waiting areas will be provided.
- For those programmes that have either a cooking component or a snack component, please inform the centre if your child has any food allergies or other health issues.
Photos and Other Media
Due to the proprietary nature of our courses, the taking of photos and videos is expressly forbidden without the written permission of K Academy. We also reserve the right to utilize any photos, videos and/or sound recordings of children and their classes, for promotional purposes only, unless otherwise stated by you on our enrolment form.
All participants enrolled in activities at K Academy do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in these activities.
* IN THE CASE OF ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO VERSIONS, THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL.
所有報名出席K Academy活動之人士，均須自行承擔一切風險，學生及其家屬和訪客因參加此等活動所引致的任何損失、虧損或傷害，K Academy概不負責。
(Updated 8 Aug 2013)