Writing (P2 and up)
Writing well is the one of the most important skills students require in order to succeed in school and beyond. This course is designed to give students the building blocks to start them off as writers and aims to improve their ability to think and develop ideas.
- Understand the importance of sequencing and story development
- Create memorable settings, characters and dialogue
- Explore many different types of descriptive and expository writing
- Sentence structure and basic grammar
- Gives students the tools to tackle whatever writing assignment they have